Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, February 29, 2008

Dream Bubbles

The energy to dream comes to us by moonlight. Pale, flat lizards, white as night fog, gather the night light and digest it to send us the dream energy. The lizzards spread themselves thin on the ground, at night, growing thinner with every passing hour. They look like a mist that hugs the earth. They are softly resistant to the touch of our feet; like snow or beach sand.
As they gather the moon light, they begin to make bubbles that float into the houses of the sleeping people. The bubbles have eyes to see where to float and in the early morning hours, the bubbles fill the night sky, looking like children of the moon, nearly not there at all. They attach themselves to the forehead of the sleeping person and the smile of the lizzzard, the sense of ease, seeps into the body and a dance begins. The dream energy of the bubbles follows the need of the sleeper. The dreamer takes the clay-like energy and makes the figures and the setting and the audience. Then the dream begins and flows through the sleeper and back to the sky. The dream flows like a tendril vapor and freshens the moon before she slips into bed. She dreams of us, our days of work and lunches, comings and goings. In this endless dream, day and night, only the flat, white lizzzzards remain real. It is their delicate thinness and their easy smiles that gives them substance.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.