Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Monday, August 03, 2009

The Soulution

There is something hard in the soul of this world. A vast emptiness impervious to light and discovery; dense and unmovable. We are all tied to this by subtle strings; tangled and tied, bound by birth and strangled in death.

Throughout this Universe a soft wind flows. Though soft, it is strong and rages in our bones. A fine wind that tickles the dense and makes it laugh; enters the mouth and curls throughout. Our bones laugh with it , as do the rocks. The whole world shivers.

It is this wind which is more ocean than air, that we must learn to swim; we must learn to breathe under water, untie the tangled and allow the Free to soften our resolve. We must learn to be still in order to move. We must find those tiny cracks, to penetrate the dense; carried into the core, a willing solvent; tender and untiring; eroding from within and smoothing the sharp edges.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.