Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm about sick of it

Must be time for a media fast, again. I have been keeping up with the news and it is making me grumpier and grumpier. The best one so far was the McGyver Muslims that were to (alledgedly) mix up some common household chemicals and blow-up, not dolls, but airplanes. I am not a chemist, outside of rolling my own cigarettes, yet I am a wee bit curious, so I did a bit of reading on the subject and I discovered that this plot is about as fruitfull as my poor daft Uncle Bill, who planted his vegetable garden on a strip of rock. No matter how much he watered----. So, it gets me to thinking about fear. Certainly, I am just as gullible and spineless vis-a-vie my own fears as the Great Unwashed Masses (when did I shower last?).
Anyway, I hear that they are limiting what you can bring on board an airplane to dampen any terrorist enthusiasm for airborn chemistry experiments. That will keep them from being disappointed when they find out that they should have done a few dry-runs on the ground the day before martyrdom.
Of course, I can't wait untill Homeland D-fence uncovers a plot of Gay Muslim Bombers who would smuggle sticks of Dynamite in their, hum, well, you can only imagine where. Guess what! Good news! Everbody gets search in hindsight! Well, you got to play it safe.

It feels like Fall. A couple of days ago, I woke and it felt just like Fall to me, there in my cozy bed. I confess, I liked it. I was kind of excited! No worry, it wore off quickly. It is getting to that time of year when I can actually rise with the Sun! Yeah. Before too long, I will be beating the mighty orb.

My show of "I-CANS" will be happening this Saturday. I am getting ready now. I am trying to have about fifteen done by then. The taskmasters assure me that their whipping arms are strong and their resolve intact. The workers will be urged to the task!! A glorious goal has been set!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.