Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vampire Rotisserie

This is part three of a series, please start two entries back:
Turning a vampire is a delicate operation. The Hunter, after having located the Quarry engages in a "dance" with the Vampire, juggling states of mind and emotions so as to draw the Vampire into a trap. The vampire, confused by the repelling field of the Hunter, drawn by "blood lust", is slowly drained of energy. This internal combat appears mundane to the casual observer. The two might appear to be "just sitting around", the Hunter stoic and the Vampire going through mood changes, moaning and groaning as his energy drains away. This process could take up to two days to complete. The Vampire will become listless and consume his own life energy to the point of death, unless the Hunter intercedes. At this point, the Vampire can be turned. If the turning is successfull, the Human Being can recuperate and quite possibly become a Hunter after extensive training. If not, the Body remains, a shell still functioning, without an essence.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.