Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Saturday, December 16, 2006

the storm

We had a bad blow of a storm a couple of days ago. Yesterday we had no power untill mid-afternoon, lucky us, some are not going to have power for days and days. It certainly changed my routine, as I am really hunkered down now. We tried to open the cafe, made Cowboy coffee and hot water for tea on a camping stove. Then the electricity got restored and it was back to normal life. While it lasted, it was fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.