Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What!? No far-fetched conspiracies?

Dang. Nobody has offered any wacky conspiracy theorems for me to disect in the light of my twisted little brain. Nothing better than some nutjob inference with coffee and a croisant in the morning. So, it is up to me to, once again, charge into the fray and offer some ridiculous presumtion. Who better than I, who have nothingto lose, since my research methods are ambiguous and my self-respect long lost in a gutter outside a grimy ginmill.
Let me start by sacrificing common sense and economic truth and offer this far-fethed one. Gas prices are manipulated to favor the bottom line of the energy companies! Good one, huh. Goes right against those that say that in a capitalistic system the price of commodities is set by supply and demand! There is no conspiracy as, any child should know. Hah, I say, and offer one word. Enron.
You be getting enroned every time you fill your gas tank. How does it feel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now come on, you're not Roberto, but his clone. This theory I've heard a lot at home, and sort of adhere to. Nothing new here, but you know, in this country it doesn't matter: you still have a lot of people who look at you suspiciously, that look that says "poor guy, it's pathetic, he's out of his mind" when you say such things. So you still have some time ahead as an original...

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.