Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, January 26, 2007

Welcoming the SS into the paranoia club

From the files of the New Paranoid: Dan Tilli, a 81 year old man living in Easton, Pa., was "visited" by suspicious SS (Secret Service) men, after he wrote a letter to the editor of the local paper expressing that "they hung the wrong man", referring to the execution of Saddam Hussein (or his body double). Nothing in the letter inferred that Mr. Tilli made a threat to the life of our prez'dent.
So, if I you find yourself discussing landscaping plans with your neighbor, avoid such phrases as "we need to kill that bush" or "cut the bush down to size", especially if you are a elderly, defenceless person.
Just trying to be helpfull and explain the new rules vis-a-vie your free speech rights.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.