Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Feeding the Fire

When the flames begin to flicker and the fire is going out, what do you do?

The cafe fire is going out.
That which warms us, is going bye bye.
At some point, when there is that chill in the air, we will wish we had done something......!

You know these times are precious, these cafe times. Heated and gentle talk, sharing, friends, new relationships, help, ideas and the best coffee anywhere. Potlucks, art openings, Open No Mike, breakfast with the Beattles. Reading the paper, a good book and questions posed and answered.

If only there was something we could do.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

can you all not buy the cafe as a loosley structured coop, each giving to the best of their ability?

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.