Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, April 11, 2008

A Single Snowflake

Are we really so small? Unnoticeable in this Universal expanse, We, individual Humans? I look at my hand. Skin full of bones, ligaments, cartilage and fluid. My restless heart, stoic soldier in time, marching, marching. My sense of self, memories and a name.
From frigid heights, a single snowflake falls. In the womb of it's conception it grew; cloud creature, crystalline dancer and to an end it comes, indistinguishable in the vast white. For a short time it existed, then faded in the heat and returned to the Pacific.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.