Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, April 11, 2008

Too Li

Too Li is a dog. Small dog. A small dog, a poor dog that lives with a poor man in a small trailer. Too Li likes to sleep and eat. She doesn't eat much, just a handfull of dog food and carrots and asparagus and broccoli. She makes up for her small belly by a voracious appetite in the unconscious dives she takes on the small man's small couch.
Too Li(ttle, too late; her full name!) sits outside the damn effing library while the s.o.b. hacks away on a keypad, feeding his srawlings into a whack machine. Idiot. She is tied to the bike rack on the effing bike that that ahole pedals around while she is forced to trot along. Bastid. Can't take the time to sniff, get to know the neighbor hood. Effing hummins i' whacked. Sniff.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.