Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Doctor's visit

this is continued from the previous post.
Well, I'm changing Doctors. I didn't like this one anyway. All he did was give me some band-aids for the "scratches", he called them. Scratches, nothing, I was lucky to get away with my life!
To tell the truth I have started to doubt my sanity vis a vie the damn Chihuahuas. As I said, I have mentioned it to my friends and anybody that will listen, but they just look at me weird. What do they know, they just watch TV in the evenings and have no clue what happens outside after dark. Besides, the hell-hounds have become smarter and I have to change my strategy in dealing with them. I mean, you have to respect their abilities. As a pack, they function remarkably well, singleminded, to say the least. I don't especially think that they are out to get me, it isn't like they wait for me in ambush by my front door. Sometimes, I don't see them for days, which was kind of disappointing, back when they were few and unorganized. Now, it is serious and frightening. I even thought to go back to just watching TV and using a stairmaster.
I remember when I first saw three together. That's when I first got nipped by one of them. It drew blood and I swear I have never seen such avid lip-licking in all my life. Its' bug-eyes rolled back into the constricted crantium, a un-dog-like moan escaped its' scrawny, wrinkled throat and it did a jig or a dance like a footballer celebrating a touchdown. I was aa-mazed. The other two got to dancing all excited too, whining for a taste. That probably was my first mistake. In retrospect, I was guilty of introducing them to a habit forming substance, my own blood.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.