Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

meta 4 s for everything

What if we are in a place where everything has multiple meanings, where nothing is as it seems. What if we had to read between the lines, to look at everything as if it is a wrapped gift, a box within a box within a box, like Russian dolls. What if we had to abolish the word "obvious", banish it to history, like obsolete technology or fads. What would our lives be like then? "Common sense" would become "deep sight". "Insight" would be the norm.
What if our world really is like that?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.