Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chalk Art Critics

The giant Chalk Art Eraser descended on the sleepy town of La Conner this Sunday morning and deftly removed the expression of Fun from the sidewalk and street. Yes, you read right. Sidewalk art at the Bohemian (Read: Terrorist) Cafe half block off Moneygrubber street, is now considered stricktly Verboten. Actual laws to that effect still need to be formally passed, however we can assume that the Low Class Sidewalk Defacers have learned their lesson and having forced a town employee away from their family on a Sunday morning, feel appropriately guilty and remorseful for their selfish expressionism. Besides, what are they teaching our children? Defacing public property at such an early age! They will surely start smoking and drinking next. Such antisocial types as these must be reigned in and severely before they give the town a bad name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kinda reminds me of Billy Dowden... Six sqaud cars came screamin' to the rescue, hauled old Billy Dowden off to jail. 'Cause the law is for protection of the people. Rule's a rule and any fool can see, we don't need no chalk art chalkin' hippies, scarin' decent folks like you and me. Nosiree!

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.