Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cosmic Stuff Arranging Management

"He wants WHAT?"
"He wants a rice cooker!"
"A rice cooker, what for? He's got a hot plate and a pot, what's he need a rice cooker for?"
"To cook rice, I guess. He wants a small one."
"Well, arrange for a twenty dollar Drop and he can go to Target and get one."
"Nope, won't work. He wants it by the usual route. "
"A Crap, not again, the Second Hand store! Why can't he just go with the mainstream. Why make it so difficult."
"What are we gonna do?"

I got it in my head to start eating rice. In part it was due to the "day-old bread" insecurity I was experiencing after the price of bread went up to nearly five bucks. I could not gander the thought of squishy sawdust commercial bread. I wanted a rice cooker. Preferably a small one.

"Offer him something else. He can win the lottery and get a house with a real stove and a new set of pots and ...."
"Nope, won't work, besides, he's a fourth level Nexus Propagator...."
"Fourth level? Since when? He was a second NP back around Christmas, right?"
"Yeah, Lucy the Dog got him jumped two levels."
"Who is Lucy the Dog?"
"Lucy the Dog is the Physical Manifestation of Gabriels' bellybutton."
"Angels don't have any freaking bellybuttons, not even Gabriel!"
"He does now, been some changes since you went on sabbatical, Sir."
"What do you mean, 'HE'?"
"You guessed it!"
"NOOO, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

It's kind of a Game, wishing for stuff and seeing how it arrives. I've been toying with Intentioning for some time. I get all sorts of stuff coming my way, not just material possessions, but also lessons and growth. Sometimes it comes in such ways as to leave me agog.

"What's the report from Inventory?"
"Nothing doing, only big rice cookers, Sir."
"WHAT! Ah Hell and Damnation! Get on the horn and call in the Time Jumpers, we need the best they got. We've got to move quick on this one, get it before we have a Reality Conundrum. I don't want to go through one of Those again!"
"Ah yes, you mean the Cuban Missile Crisis!"
"No, you Dope, the 2000 election!"

It was only chance that got me to the Soroptomist on Sunday. I was somehow occupied on Friday and Saturday. I walked into the Garage and there it was. Not in the Kitchen, where rice cookers should be, but in the Garage, where Mens' Stuff hangs out.

"Sir, we found a possible pathway for the rice cooker problem. It involves several Nexus points and we have Shifters working on it now."
"How many Propagators we got?"
"Several of second level, but only one third level, Sir. It's gonna be a tight squeeze."
"Only one third level? Damn, why can't Gabriel promote somebody?"
"You don't keep up on the gossip, do you Sir. Gabriel is busy showing off his new Dong. Goes around asking angels if they wanna see his 'Flaming Sword'."

It was only a dollar and I plugged it in to see if it would heat up. It did and it cooks rice real fine. As I figure it, I got lucky with this one. I probably would not have gone to look if Kevin Sunrise hadn't urged me to go there. He said that they got lots of new stuff in. I saw Kevin by chance on the street as he was going to do some garden work.

"What was the deal with the Year 2000 Reality Conundrum, Sir? That was before my time."
"Oh yes, it was a piece of Work, let me tell you. It was a Seventh Level Propagator with a huge Account balance that wished for the Jews to get along with the Arabs. Never wished for anything his whole life. Definitely a favorite with Ol' One Eye upstairs. So, since he dumped his whole account on that Intent, all Creation started to quake and we had to do something quick..."
"He never got his wish!"
"Yes, well no, he never got that wish! He got another, but only after the Ol Guy got involved and we had to bring in some Shifters that were working with the Ol Man on another Manifestation. Got him to amend the wish somewhat."
"I don't understand, Sir."
"The Shifters went in there, looking like fellow Democrats and they got him into a political discussion. Of course the subject of his wish came up and they were all moping about how impossible the situation was and how peace between the two seemed impossible. Notice they used the word 'Peace'. This is a tricky one, cooked up by the legal department. If he had said:"I wish for peace in the Mid East", then we could have solved the problem. We would have arranged a rain of green peas and according to the Law of Pun, that would fulfill the obligation. Instead, due to just dumb luck, he was saying that nobody knew for sure what the real policy of the White House was concerning the conflict and if only there were a couple of Plants in the Oval Office, the Nation would know for sure. Bingo! Legal was all over that and we tried to get some roses or houseplants into there. Seemed easy, we thought."
"Yeah, the Law of Pun, Sir. I never heard of that. What happened then?"
"Well, they don't allow that sort of stuff in the Oval Office, due to Security concerns. We were stuck and this Manifestation was rattling worse than a toy in a baby's hand. So Legal cooked up another plot and that was how we put two Bushes into the White House."
"I get it, Sir. If we can't get the connections arranged, then the fall-back would be a short Asian woman, right?"
You got it, my boy. You are catching on quick."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.