Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Golden Rule

"He who has the gold, makes the rules". That by way of introduction to my most recent area of study. Slowly unwinding the Gordian Knot, getting to the core of the vile vipers which cast a dark and darkening shadow on the Garden of Eden. What a story to the history of Banking. It is so mind-boggling that it is just unbelievable.
Guess what is carved on the headstone of President Andrew Jacksons' grave?
"I killed the Bank"
It is a most profound warning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have another headache

Anonymous said...

and it was my birthday on Friday and I forgot to come by the coffee place and announce it. Aries people need to be noticed. I know. I am one.

Anonymous said...

Hey,dem bankers benn some sumdbidches dey r,tek daddys farm'n 29.Shulda shotem dead whendeyd pulledup indat shiney car.

rverspirit said...

So... I gotta book for you...'Confessions of an Economic Hit Man',by John Perkins.(biography,true story)
This guy went into foreign governments and 'cooked the books'
so as to create a shiny vision of the wonderous accomplishments'
that could be accomplished with beaucoup indebtedness to the World Bank. (no wonder Wolofowidz is there ,greasy neocon basturd).
After said indebtedness,american contractors get all the jobs (known has being f**kd twice in the same hole),then we have complete control(install democracy here) over their government as we own every last one of thier asses...ts.
Cool...

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.