Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

An hour here and there

We have to steal time for ourselves, big chunks, little bits (take a deep breath right now), everything in between. God, if S/He judges, will judge us on our abilities as Time Pirates. ARRR, Mate, where's the rum and let's dance on the dead mans' coffin. We can spin out of control and give the appearance of being well-adjusted or we can pack our heavenly bank account with experiences. God loves experiences. Since God lives through us, eats life energy and life energy comes from doing new and exciting stuff, you are doing God a service by providing a vacation from the boring work of creating new viruses, biting flies and lawyers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.