Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Monday, June 05, 2006

leaving well enough alone

God help me, I have a big, big mouth. I can put my foot in there, both of my hands and still have room for a gala event. My mouth has done more harm than any particular tendency I can think of. None the less, I like my mouth. I am learning to disengage it most of the time and when I do spew forth something horrid, I more often than not catch it faily quickly; even apologize.
I have this grumpiness about the parking around here (the cafe). I have noticed it and have been observing without interfering. Something is going on and I am not quite up to speed on what it is. It must be very obvious, too close for me to see. Somewhere in my head I am stuck and the parking thing is the visible tip of some psychological iceberg. I am not even willing to think about it at depth, it is so convoluted. It is somewhat frightening.
So, keeping my mouth shut is the theme of the decade, of my life, really. When I can keep that quiet and the iniciator (my brain), then I will have done a good weeks' work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.