Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

progressing backward

There is an apparent illusion when being last in a race; feels like being first. That moment comes when you are about to be overtaken (lapped) by the front runner. Yikes, what does this have to do with backward progress? Well------
I just got a new computer. (New to me). It is one-step up from the bottom Toshiba, running XP. I should be blazing through web pages and smoothly downloading documentaries, photos, etc. I am not. The whole reason for a new computer was to improve on the excruciating slowness of the dinosaur that I had before. What I now have is a super complex machine and a questionable operating system. It is no more reliable that the compusaurus that I was riding before, just more frustrating. I have made great progress backward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the ants you see running around looking for juicy things to bring back to their farm are females? That's why they're called "ants."

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.