Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pain in the Neck

I thought it was because of a new pillow that I tried last week, this crinck in the neck. Not so, I now suspect. When it didn't go away I resorted to the old ask Dr. Rob. How this works is fairly simple, perhaps too simple. I asked the internal Doctor: "What is the pain in the neck?"
The answer did not come right away, but within 24 hours I did get a response. I had had this condition prior; associated with playing solitaire for endless hours. Just did not remember. Now I am looking for a cure other than the obvious.

I have been writing way too much about the weather. Sorry. It just seems that I get a bit of hope if I get to see that bright thing in the sky. Woo Hoo, the sun just came out!

By the way, if you have any questions for Dr. Rob, make a note in the comments and I will ask him to address your concerns. Try not to be too serious. No winning Lotto numbers, sorry.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.