Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Transformation of Paul

Juju came breezing into the cafe yesterday with shocking news. Paul the cat is not a Paul, rather a Paulette. Eyes awide and incredulous, we took the news in stride. Could it be that all this time we fell for a simple ruse? Or was it a bit of sharpness on her part to hide the obvious; that for lack of certain chance Paul did not wear pants. Upon hearing the truth we laughed; we had been duped! Oh the lowness of it all; the lows to where Paulette had stooped.
What we thought were rivalries; the negotiating of hunting grounds at best; between Paul and a big Tom, are nothing more than the beginning, a new love interest. Try explaining that to a Human Child, those yauling sounds are just the sexy call of the wild. So now we are waiting breathlessly. Has Paulette been fixed? Will new kittens be nixed? On one thing we can all agree, this story's turning out to be, better than TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lack of certain chance? why would it be lack of chance not to wear pants? But yes, she duped us all. Unless she's a transexual.

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.