Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The truth will set you free

I have heard that statement:"The truth will....", and I think I have an inkling what that means. This week has been a dichotomy for me. I had my worst day in decades and two good days in a wintry stretch of daily blah.
About two years ago, I began sporadic research into the hidden history of this country. As I began to put pieces together, I became more skeptical and incensed. This week the pieces clicked, giving me a deeper sense of what this world is about. The horror of it was nearly overwhelming. I became very depressed. When that sat with me overnight, I woke with a different state of mind. It seems I had come to accept this aspect of reality and came to some kind of peace with it.

1 comment:

rverspirit said...

There was a time when I was pollyanna...a blithe spirit you might say. Preoccupied with the greater dramas of my own life, a pickle in my own barrel.
Then several years ago i got religon. The religon of political
reasearch.
As the information grew daily before my eyes,the pieces of the puzzle fell into place I too had the 'great awakening'. It made my skin crawl at first,then I was angry for a couple of years...firing off emails to all my contacts...incensed..blind fury...aghast!
Finally after moving through the greater part of the grieving process...I've come to realize that
There is really nothing new under the sun.
The power and the money have always been held in the hands of the few.And always will.
The best we can do is channel our hearts, minds, thoughts and actions toward the best possible outcome within the dominant political paradigm.
Life is a process,all men (biblical sense) are confronted with the same choices. The stories change in small ways but the overarching themes remain the same.
Temptation ,greed, lust and man's inhumanity to ...(insert one of your choice) replicate themselves thru history. The opportunity to rise above ,to shine,to contribute and create a better world is always there too. And in the end it is the collective choices of men that always determine the outcomes.Our track record is alternately abysmal and miraculous at the same time.
And so it goes, and so we survive
to make another choice in another moment of another day.
All I can do is make a good one. And pray.

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.