Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Best Place to Shop in L.C.

I was real grumpy one day last week. It was so obvious to me that I could neither ignore it, nor deny it. I was doing what I usually do, displacing air at the cafe. Listening to the usual people, the usual talk. I did real well by keeping my mouth shut. Finally I had had enough. I needed a change of venue. I went shopping at Mary Hedlunds' Greenhouse.
Now, there are people in this world that though not evil, are certainly a couple of weeks beyond the pull date. Mary is at the other end. Too easy to love. No trace of meanness, not even the slightest hint. What a sweetheart.
Sure enough, after a few minutes she had me out of my grumpiness. I pedaled home with my heart light and singing. Bless you, Mary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true. Very sweet people. I got to go there. Do you realize you've done an awsome job advertizing them?

roberto kiam borderlineartist@gmail.com said...

If only I had spelled their name right.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.