Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, June 29, 2007

It's Plane to Sea

I don't remember the Naval Air Guys this busy in a long time, if ever. Soaplady commented about the nightly practice on this blog and she is right. They are logging in the night flying hours like never before.
Currently we have the biggest build-up of Naval forces in the Mid East since 2003. This is not just a co-incidence, there are plans afoot.
If you think that the Military Occupation of Iraq is fun, you will be ecstatic when the Decider announces the Picnic in Iran. I'm bringing the Bug Spray.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.