Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, June 22, 2007

It feels good to feel good

I have been doing a course of brain training that Joan Cross is offering. She has been very kind, deferring cash payment for work-trade. Now, the course is not affordable (for me) and yet it is a bargain. So far, I have a few salient points without being subjective. As you know, there is a vast gulf between objective fact and subjective tendencies. Objectively, twice I became as relaxed as I ever remember being. After my 16th session, I felt really good. Really, really good. My mind was functioning extraordinarily well. I felt uncharacteristically happy; I admit that is somewhat subjective. At times, during the one hour sessions, I experienced wonderful vibrations or waves coursing through my body, akin to shivers or goose bumps. I am taking a week break and then will finish the course.
These new technologies and tools promise something extraordinary. We can learn, in a relatively short time, what a Tibetan Monk might take years to acquire. It is wise to explore these new possibilities.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.