Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The UFO Phenomenon

Here is some Weirdness for ya. The UFO thing is a BIG DEAL. Something HUGE is going on. What is our first inclination? Freaks! Weirdos!
Think again. The anecdotal evidence is overwhelming. Really reliable observers have reported sightings and other experiences. There is a ton of videos for you to see. Endless accounts by pilots, policemen, military officers, astronauts, air traffic controllers, etc. are available for reading and research. We are way past the first days of the flying saucer sightings, when it was easy to marginalize the few witnesses as wack-os. What is perhaps most telling is the reaction of media and government agencies vis-a-vie these observations and documentations. The silence and obfuscation is telling. (Remember, what is not said says a lot.)
It certainly appears that there has been an ongoing, AARRGH, don't say it, cover-up. Really lame explanations for these multiple independent reports such as swampgas, the planet Venus, etc. don't cut it anymore. Thousands have witnessed particular series of sightings and hundreds of videos are available of those events.
Something is going on. At least that is undeniable. What it is may still be up for speculation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I'm sure they kidnapped Gretchen to train her and do God knows what to her, overthere in Moses Lake. Think about it, she's gonna be there for 9 months, isn't that the normal time for gestation? When she comes back in town, it will be another Gretchen, with a new kid on the block, and He'll be one of Them.

Unknown said...

Anabella, yes, but e.t. gestation is a bit lengthier. Sometimes it takes up to 58 years or longer.
Gida

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.