Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Balls I Bear, Gruff Gruff (end)

The bear let out a fiendish yell, but Tugg's teeth were clamped down well. The howling bear began to spin, with Tugg, determined, hanging in. The anguished bear could feel a tear and then another from down there. Tugg did what was he was bred for, Tugg tugged and tugged and then some more. By now the bear was in a state, a state of panic and when he tried to flee, Tugg tugged hard and off came that bear's future family.
With a sense of pride and great satisfaction, Tugg ran home with the proof of the action. He skipped to his dad's boat, carrying the prize, when Rick spotted him and said with surprise: Oh no, Tugg, you smell like crap and what is that roadkill you've brought back?
"A pair of bear balls for dinner I bring, for when the chow-chow bell goes ding-a-ling. There's one for you and one for moi; you can cook yours, I'm eating mine raw."
Tugg was grinning ear to ear, brimming full with doggish cheer. Rick was looking at that thing that hung bloody from Tugg's chin. "Get rid of that stinking mess, I'm getting the hose, you're getting a scrubbing from tail to nose."
And with that the story's done, a story about a true dog who won, by quickness, bravery and smarts, that arrogant bears' private parts. I will let you figure out what this story is all about. Every story is a metaphor, he who has the key, unlocks the treasure's door.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.