Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Monday, September 24, 2007

Its Monday, Reform Day

I already got a late start on Reform Day. It is now one in the afternoon and I am behind on the agonizing. Can't even do that well. Damn.
I did get a chance to make an apology for my recalcitrant ways. I've been inspired by a friend who is taking a stand on honesty. So, I blew someone off yesterday, no excuse, I did it with full intent, especially someone that didn't do anything to deserve it. Having an active imagination, I could have woven a web of lies and fabrications. I have to think about it more. I am stuck in my thinking.

How was open no mike? We had it yesterday afternoon. It was fun. I made a real good rice salad, a painting of edible flowers, herbs and fruit and vegetables. I joked that it was a recipe of my Morrocan grandmother. It was fun to make, I focused my intent and cooked with love and skill. Annabelle read a piece she wrote about the loud Harley Davidson Motorcyclists that descended onto the valley for "Oyster Run", called the Vroom Vroom tribe. I read the "Balls I Bear" story. A couple of the guitar players played and we sang songs. It was also decided to rename open no mike to: The Gypsy Cafe. I like it.
Well, it is nap time. I may have to postpone agonizing for tomorrow, as I have managed to put this off like everything else.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.