Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Suchness of Lannee Prochaine (Part 5)

"I don't know where he is, Satan, this has never happened before. He's simply disappeared."
"How can he disappear, Lucifer, it makes no sense."
"I know. I searched everywhere, minutely, even. No trace of him. He's gone, somehow."
"He has to be somewhere, Lucifer, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation."
"Something new, something unusual is happening. Right after our last chat, I started to sense something different about him. I can't explain it. It was a mixture of hope and determination. He was telling me about the Change Agent. Raving about him, about his "suchness". What do you think that means, Satan?"
"I don't know. Whatever, it can't be any worse than what happened before. I wish we could get it right, get him stable. I wish we could find him, for one. Did he say anything else?"
"No, but I sensed something like remorse."

The whole place is in an uproar. God has gone missing. How can God get lost? It's like losing an elephant in a closet. Impossible. I am stunned. I am trying to make notes in my logbook. I can't concentrate. Satan has ordered all surveillance on his Lumpishness suspended. I took all the demons and devils off the case. No one is watching the Lump. Unless, unless Satan is up to something.

Squatting under the cedar. No thought. No thought. No interfering with what is. Careful. Just allow, just observe, open. Ah, yes, he is back. I feel him. He is the fine one, he hides well, is quiet. Doesn't stomp around like the others, flinging themselves about, making a mess. Where is he? Ah, he is good. He hides well. The newness inside is giggling. It points. Ahh, there you are, you sly one. What do you want. Tell me. You'll tell me when you are ready.
Looking, looking for the missing. Walking. Follow the yearning. The yearning is the way. Trust the yearning. There is beauty everywhere, on the ground; bring back the missing. Picking up the pieces, bringing back the missing. Create the gift. Careful! Beauty made from beauty. Under the tree, waiting for the missing.

"Lucifer, I have a plan. Tell me what you think. There is a change, a subtle change in Lannee. I think that maybe God is inside him, hiding. Something about Lannee fascinated God, something that we are not seeing. Perhaps this Human is the key to something God needs, something nothing else can give him. If so, then what is it that Lannee is missing? What is it that all men miss?"
"They miss the "Other"?
"Exactly. He needs a girlfriend. We have to get him a girlfriend."
"How, Satan? How are we going to do that? He doesn't talk, doesn't go dancing, even if we arrange the circumstances, he'll just walk right by. Forget it, it won't work."
"No, no. Listen, we create a girlfriend for him, one that will match him perfectly. She will be drawn to him and he to her."
"Satan, we cannot create like God creates."
"Of course, we cannot create from nothing. We can sing something into changing into something else."
"Still, we need a woman and that would interfere with free will. It is impossible."
"Perhaps, we don't need a woman. We need an empty vessel. I know who would be the perfect candidate. Trust me. I think this will work."
To be continued.......
Satan and Lucifer are playing matchmakers. Will this be the match made in Heaven for Lannee? Will he find his other, finally after so long? And who is that perfect candidate, the empty vessel? Come back, Dearly Beloved, for more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.