Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Friday, May 05, 2006

Our own money

Now that our government is printing money 26 hours a day and "misspeaking" about inflation stats and not publishing the account of money supply in the collective kitty, I ask : is it time for us to have our own money, yet? We could very easily organize (very legal and possibly tax exempt) a iron-clad, inflation proof La Conner dollar. I am, unfortunately, not capable enough (yet) to pull this off, but by the time hard reality hits us across the back of the noggin, I may be organized and savy enough to launch this revolutionary economic tool. If anyone out there has any interest, I would like to collaborate, in the meantime, educate,educate and educate myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.