Inflicting thoughts on unwary readers so that I can improve my tyqing skills

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Poem-Butter Golden Sammi

Sammi opened the window and
The sun stole in
Licked the butter
There's no butter in the house

Sammi opened the box and
Time went by
Turned the bread green

It molted and became a butterfly
Sammi opened the cat door and
The butter fly away

Golden butter turned to sun

Time flew by and laughed
Sammi smiled as the days dripped down
Butter rose and sat
Flying through the sky

Bread kept molding green

Sammi licked the butter
Wouldn't eat the bread nor
Green cheese
Just the golden butter
Streaming from the sky
Soaking Sammi's skin
Butter golden Sammi

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I live in a quaint, little town, plagued with the specter of speculation and commerce. I am trailer trash,with wishes for good dishes. I shoulda died long ago, but like a rescue dog, didn't. I am indescribably scattered. I speak three languages. I walk a tenuously, true path. I am lucky. For myself, for others. God, it is said, protects orphans, widows and the innocent.